With a good indoor wrom composting bin, you can even compost inside in the winter time with little to no smell!
Using worms to break down food waste offers many advantages:
- It reduces kitchen garbage disposal costs
- It produces less odor and attracts fewer pests than putting food scraps into a garbage container
- It reduces the cost of water and electricity that kitchen sink garbage disposal units use
- It produces a free, high-quality soil (compost)
- It doesn't take much space, labor, or maintenance