is July 17 from 9 am - 6 pm
They're offering six free gardening workshops, great music, sculptures in the gardens, and dozens of artists. Please tell your friends and join us for a great day!
Free Gardening Workshops
- 10:30 Design Your Backyard to Connect Kids to Nature– Amy Dutt, Urban Wild
- 11:30 Summer's best! - Flowers you'll want for your garden! – Beth Richardson, Designs with Nature
- 12:30 Backyard Conservation & Rain Gardens – Stephanie Suter, Franklin Soil & Water
- 1:30 Worm Composting Basics – Jeremy Gedert, One20Farm
- 2:30 Going Wild Without Offending the Neighbors – Denise Gualtiere, Inspirations Landscape Design
- 3:30 Restoring Native Eco Systems in Your Own Backyard – Tom Kessel, Renewables
Live Music too!
- 9:30-11:30 Three Day Weekend - Jazz
- 12:00-2:00 Walkin’ Cane - High Energy Acoustic Blues
- 2:00-4:00 Doug Wood - Instrumental Acoustic Guitar, with Bass
- 4:00-6:00 Rusty Strings - Rock, Folk, Jazz
Plus over 30 artists!